Oops. Sorry it’s late. I meant to post this last weekend but… tired.
I read some looooong books this month, so didn’t get through that many. But I did finish book 7 of Zodiac Academy. I don’t think I’ll survive until the next one in December, so I’ll probably read the novellas some point over the summer.
Books I read this month…
- Zodiac Academy book 4, Shadow Princess by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti
- Zodiac Academy book 5, Cursed Fates
- Zodiac Academy book 6, Fated Throne
- Zodiac Academy book 7, Heartless Sky
Mini non-spoiler reviews…
Wild. Just freaking wild. So many things go wrong and only half go right. All the books are hilarious, heart-wrenching, steamy, and outrageously addictive. It is very immature at times, so I wouldn’t recommend it for people who like “serious” characters. But they have serious moments that just draw on so many emotions that I’m left flailing after. See my reading ranting page for full reviews.
Books I’m going to read next month…
It’s going to be a demanding month at work with the summer camp, so I’m sticking purely to audiobooks.
- Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac book 1 – Dark Fae by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti
- RBotZ book 2
- Book 4
- Book 5
Books I’m putting on hold until August…
- The Never King by Nikki St. Crowe
- Ruin & Roses by Deanna Ortega
- Halven Rising book 3, Fates Fulfilled