I’ve done well on my TBR this month. I swapped 1 long book on my list for 2 shorter ones, which I was glad for. I needed a break from the Zodiac world.
Books I read this month…
- Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac book 1 – Dark Fae by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti
- Book 2 Savage Fae
- Book 3 Vicious Fae
- Book 4 Broken Fae
- Searching for Sadie
- Shadow of the Shapeshifter
Mini non-spoiler reviews…
I still have one book left in the Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac series but decided to tackle some other books on my TBR. So far, I loved the series. Book 4 ends on a cliffhanger, so I’m excited to get back to it.
Searching for Sadie is a tame romance where a woman ventures to Alaska to escape her grief and shock over a recent tragedy. I really enjoyed it considering I haven’t read a non-fantasy book in a good while. This was a great choice.
Shadow of the Shapeshifter is super fun, and I read it in 2 days. This fantasy mystery has some quirkiness of the Terry Pratchett Discworld books. Definitely a great choice for anyone who prefers shorter fantasy novels or wants a quick palette cleanser between longer novels or series.
Books I’m going to read next month…
- Ruin and Roses by Deanna Ortega – I already started.
- Glow by Raven Kennedy – I was too wrapped up in the Zodiac books that I delayed starting this one.
- The Never King by Nikki St. Crowe
- Halven Rising book 3, Fates Fulfilled